No vivas dando tantas explicaciones; tus amigos no las necesitan, tus enemigos no las creen y los estúpidos no las entienden.

sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

No se puede vivir del amor

So I took what's mine by eternal right. Took your soul out into the night.
 It may be over but it won't stop there, i am here for you if you'd only care. 
You touched my heart, you touched my soul, you changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when, my heart was blinded by you. 
I've kissed your lips and held your head. Shared your dreams and shared your bed. 
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend. You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Que te pareció la entrada? Gracias por visitarme ♥